Samrat Singh Rathode

Friday 29 June 2018

Entrepreneur

 "PEOPLE DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY,
THEY CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU BUILD."
-SAMRAT-


I'M TRYING TO HAVE A THREESOME WITH MONEY & SUCCESS

     ENJOY 
   the best things in your 
                   LIFE

      Cause you ain't gonna 
                    get to LIVE
                                                                     it twice. 



SAMRAT
(26 AUG 1999)
I'm the type of person that will try to make everyone else Smile, but when I need a Smile, No one is there for me.



Life goes on...
Whether you choose to move on and
take a chance in the unknown.
Or stay behind, locked in the past,
thinking of what would've been. 
             
                                Legend..

Dear mom & dad Without the inspiration, drive and support you gave me, I might not be the person I am today.



THE COST OF AMBITION
·        Late Nights, Early Mornings.
·        Lots of Associates, Very Few Friends.
·        You Will Be Misunderstood
·        You Will Be Single Unless You’re Lucky Enough To Find Someone Who Understands Your Lifestyle.
·        People Will Want You To Do Good But Never Better Than Them.
…And For Those Reasons, You Will Do Many Things Alone.
































No comments:

Post a Comment